Webinar: Real-Time Marketing and PR Featuring David Meerman Scott
How to Instantly Engage Your Market, Connect with Customers, and Create Products that Grow Your Business Now
David Meerman Scott opens eyes with his groundbreaking ideas on the opportunities (and threats) inherent in today's always-on, 24x7, instant business environment. Real-time marketing and public relations is when organizations respond to events as they occur. It's when companies develop (or refine) products or services instantly, based on feedback from customers or events in the marketplace. And it's when businesses see an opportunity and are the first to act on it.
The Internet fundamentally changes the timescales on which we do business, compressing time and imparting a competitive advantage to the quick.
In every market, there is room for smart organizations to seize market share and improve profits by providing a product or service or communications initiative at speed. David shares just a few ways that smart organizations are using the power of real-time strategies to build revenue, spread ideas, and interact with potential buyers around the world. Told with examples from organizations large and small, speed and agility are now a competitive advantage in today's marketplace.
In this Webinar you will learn how Real-Time Marketing & PR will enable you to:
- Develop a business culture that encourages speed over sloth
- Read buying signals as people interact with your online information
- Engage reporters to shape stories as they are being written
- Command premium prices by delivering products at speed
- Deploy technology to listen in on millions of online discussions and instantly engage with customers and buyers
- Crowdsource product development, naming, and even marketing materials such as online videos
To view this webinar, complete the following and click on the View Webinar button below.